- You are beautiful. Song cliche and all.
- Sometimes you just don’t know when to stop do you? For someone so thoughtful, you just don’t realize when you are being insensitive do you? Do you? Maybe you do, and you don’t care.
- If there is anything to take from all of this, know that your strength amazes me.
- Your children do not deserve to grow up wondering why Mommy is sad all the time. This will effect them. More than anything you might do to him.
- Do you know how much I admire you? I don’t think I tell you enough.
- Happiness, in our lifetime, is something we need to find and hold on to. If you don’t have it, you know you don’t have it. Go find it.
- You ARE full of grace. Please don’t let anyone take that away from you.
- I really hate you. I wish you picked up on that. Too bad for me I’m not the type of person to make it THAT obvious.
- If you feel a sense of dread going home, or knowing someone is coming home, then that is NOT home. That’s an open door prison. I’m speaking from experience.
- I’m not telling you to leave him. I’m telling you to find your happy. You take the steps to get there.
- NO ONE shits sunshine and rainbows, no matter how hard they try to make you believe it. Don’t measure your self worth to the people that try to make you believe that. I bet they have the DARKEST of secrets.
- I wish I could walk a day in your shoes.
- Do you know how insanely sexy you can be?
- You were right about the music, it does say a lot.
- You really need to knock off your shit, its already old and so many people are OVER it. Move on…
- I love you. For you, for all of it.
If you think this applies to you, then maybe it does. Even if its not directly from me. If you see your life in any of these black bullets, I suggest you ask yourself why. Don’t bother trying to figure out who I mean. If you think too hard about it, you might figure out that I AM talking about you. Got anything to add?? Go for it. The comment section is all yours.
*Polls closed for the badge. It’s obvious that #3 won. I’ll post sizes and stuff once I get off my ass and ask MomBabe to do some tweaking for me.